“Fabulous Ice Cream”

Sarah's Scoops
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fabulous Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

One of our "must visit" places that we visit at least once (usually several times) during our annual trip to Boothbay Harbor is Sarah's Scoops for ice cream. They have an excellent selection of ice cream, sundaes etc to meet (exceed) anyone's expectations. I had the Cashew Carmel Sundae on several visits this past July and it is great! Very convenient location--excellent staff and service and the best ice cream in the area. We will be back!

• Visited July 2014

“Yummy”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Small roadside ice cream place. Doesn't look like anything special. It's not downtown. It's not on the waterfront. But the ice cream is so good it becomes special. Service very attentive. My husband got half scoops in his waffle cone so he could try more flavors. Lobster tracks was his favorite flavor. He described it as creaminess with yummy textures. Worth finding if you are near Boothbay Harbor.

Columbia, MD
“Sarah's scoops has great ice cream selection”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

If you want a great selection of creamy ice cream flavors, this is the place.
You probably will have to wait in line, but that gives you time to study the menu board.

Visited June 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
“Not Your Baskin-Robbins”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ordered one scoop in a cone, thinking I was going to get the usual one scoop I am used to at my local Baskin-Robbins. Instead my one scoop at Sarah's looked like a three scoop from B-R. Incredible ice cream in incredible portions at a reasonable price. My wife ordered a chocolate malt and sure enough, she said, they actually used real malt and real whipped cream. Huge menu selection. Make a point of going by if you are in the area. Worthy every penny!

• Visited July 2014
East Stroudsburg, PA
“Best ice cream ever!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I am a chocaholic and the dark chocolate ice cream with walnuts and chips was incredible. When told that they received an award for their chocolate ice cream, I wasn't surprised. It was rich, crunchy and delicious. I'm sure their other flavors are likewise yummy, but I can't resist chocolate wherever I go.

Visited June 2014