“All around fun!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled into this place after a long drive and a desire to satiate our lobster craving. Well, not only did they do that superbly well, we also got to enjoy a live band, and fantastic weather.

The food was good for all age ranges and the atmosphere warm and inviting.

1  Thank Andrew F

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Food is very good here, I wish they were open for all meals, breakfast daily then closed at 11 am. Open for dinner on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Every meal was fantastic.

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I know this place is good. I remember it from last year. I spend my summers in Boothbay Harbor and I have yet to find this place open for lunch or dinner and we've tried several times to eat here this summer. We're not the only ones complaining about this disappointing pattern; I've heard the same complaints throughout the community. Closed for lunch on wed, closed for dinner on Thur. We have not tried it for breakfast yet. Maybe we'll try that next time to see if they really open at all. I'm not giving it a bad rating because we enjoyed the fresh seafood here last summer. They should have a web page available to the public indicating their hours and menu. They're missing a golden opportunity. Boothbay Harbor is crowded this summer and the weather has been great!!

1  Thank Isabel M
Reviewed July 12, 2014

They were only open for breakfast and dinner. Too bad they weren't open for lunch. We would have eaten there, as I saw that they had fresh lobster delivered daily. Maybe next year?

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Excellent seafood in a pleasant relaxed atmosphere. Order your meal at the window and then go and find a table to relax and they'll bring it to you.