“Healthy Eating”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2013

D'Ellies has healthy choices, delicious breads and hearty sandwiches. They also serve breakfast. Everything is freshly made to order. It is reasonably priced and excellent quality. We eat here several times during our stay in Boothbay. Absolutely love it! A must try location.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband had a sandwich and I had a wrap. Both were really good. Everything was fresh and the garlic, herb wrap was awesome.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had lunch at D'Ellies. the sandwiches and lobster rolls were delicious and reasonably priced. A good value all around.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch. Needed outside seating because of our dogs. Good sandwiches, good service.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We took our sandwiches to-go before we went on a sail, I had the roast beef and cheddar on their special bread (I forgot the name) and my friend had the veggie wrap. Both were terrific. Service was great too.