Review Highlights
Great Sail around Boothbay!

Reviewed October 7, 2018
Amber W
Fun time!

Reviewed October 3, 2018
kathyg49
via mobile

All reviews captain john hour sail sailing experience great sailing beautiful ship sunset cruise two hours ticket booth friendly crew fantastic trip wonderful afternoon great job weather was perfect saw seals maine coast highly recommend this trip burnt island
Reviewed October 7, 2018

My husband and I had a great sail around Booth Bay with Tom and Ariel! Great way to see the harbor. My husband volunteered to help raise the sails so that was fun to watch! Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Amber W
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a blast on this excursion. There was only 8 people on the boat so it was almost a private tour excursion. It was a cool, brisk day but the sun was shining. Captain Tom did an excellent job and Patrick gave us very entertaining info about the area. I would highly recommend this tour. The cost was great for what we received.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Staff is friendly and you get a good view of the harbor out on the water. Not sure what more you can really ask for on a Schooner ride.

***Advisory**
For those who want to bring a lunch or drink some wine, the schooner ride will slant steep to one side when turning. My poor wife flew off her seat as I watched her scramble to pick-up up her phone and camera as I was double fisting wine and crackers all while my fellow passengers were laughing. We ended up sitting on the ground the rest of the ride so we could eat and drink. Would still recommend bringing food/wine if you want though try to pack as light and efficiently as you can.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

This was our second trip to Maine. Like last time, we wanted to get out on the water. We booked a sail on Eastwind and had a terrific time. The Captain and First Mate couldn’t have been more informative and accommodating. The views of the Maine coast were gorgeous. Passengers can bring whatever they want aboard in terms of food and drink. And the price is a great deal considering the beauty of the boat and surroundings. Would definitely do this again. Ahoy!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Wonderful schooner cruise for our family. The captain and his first mate were great! They were very patient with our kids and let them help coil the ropes and hoist the sail. Amazing experience! We will never forget it. :)

Reviewed September 18, 2018

This was the best part of my recent visit to Boothbay! The crew are wonderful and want to make sure everyone has an amazing time on board. You are allowed to bring your own drinks which was fun (great to enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset). I definitely recommend signing up for your desired time in advance since it fills up quickly.

1  Thank Camper726130
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Although it was a pretty cold day for early September we had great wind for a Schooner cruise! So glad this trip was recommended by our Innkeepers. Definitely worth the price. Tom and Ariel were a great captain & mate team -entertaining and knowledgeable. I felt very safe and in good hands.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Tom and Ariel were great hosts and crew. I got to help putting up the sails. Lovely sail out into the harbor. Free bottles of water on board.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have wanted to go on a schooner cruise for several years but timing never seemed to work when we were visiting Maine. We finally booked a 6pm cruise on the Eastwind while visiting Boothbay this summer and it was fabulous. It was a small group and the night stayed warm with no jacket needed. Tom as our captain, and Mike, his crew were friendly and we enjoyed the conversation with them and another couple during our 2 hour sail. The sunset was lovely as we made our way back to the docks. Definitely a repeater!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

What an enjoyable trip on the Eastwind. Great local knowledge, entertaining and easily worth the time and money. Part of the charm of this cruise is that is a local family operation. Spending time on the schooner was just what we needed, giving us a delightful break from trying to cram to much in on a beautiful day.