Flagship Inn
Topside Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Seagate Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
  • Breakfast included
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Beach Cove Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastpool and hot tubnature preserveroom was cleanseparate buildingwi fioff seasonenglish muffinsnice staygreat place to stayfridge and microwavenice breakfaststay there againin townyogurtclose to downtownshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The rooms are large and clean. The heated pool and spa were clean and provided a nice break. The breakfast is just average. I would recommend this hotel for people with kids because it had a large grassy yard with a jungle gym, net for games, picnic tables and grills. My only complaint is that the sheets are not 100% cotton. They are a scratchy, hot polyester blend. All in all I would stay again but will bring my own sheets.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jill3399
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed three nights at the Flagship and enjoyed our stay very much. Our room was on the upper level and was super clean and comfortable. Management and staff were not only efficient and accommodating, but very friendly as well. If you're looking for simple but clean, comfy and affordable accommodations, you can't miss!

Room Tip: The only downside--which can't be helped--is that the Inn is on the busy road that leads into Boothbay Harbor. Ask for a room at the farthest end of the building if you want to avoid traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband, granddaughter, and I stayed at The Flagship for the second year, and had another great stay. The room was comfy, and clean. The staff is so nice, and efficient. Our room overlooked the hot tub and pool, and we had a great time enjoying them each night of our stay. Love the location, which is close enough to town to walk, and the trolley stops right in front, if you want to hitch a free ride. There is a cute and yummy ice cream stand next door, and the pizza shop in the shopping center is fantastic!

Room Tip: We requested a deluxe, which has 2 beds, and facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank donna6474
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Flagship during our stay in Boothbay Harbor. The rooms were clean and just what we needed for our family of four. The beds were comfortable and the tv was large and we appreciated the continental breakfast in the morning. My two boys enjoyed the pool and the hot tub, which I saw being cleaned every morning. Would recommend to anyone looking for a budget motel.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Hannahula
mbarter, Manager at Flagship Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for your great review. It's nice to get the feed back about our pool. Not everyone realizes we have a naturally generated salt pool, and we love to hear when kids enjoy their stay with us!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We visited Boothbay Harbor for a friend's wedding in the midst of tourist season and were so excited to find a nice hotel within walking distance that didn't drain our funds! On top of all that, we found out they welcomed pets in certain rooms, had a wonderful complimentary breakfast, super friendly staff, eco-minded practices, and clean, comfortable rooms! The mini-fridge was especially helpful! I will stay here again when we come back with my family to visit the botanical gardens. Thank you to Trip Advisor for helping us find such a nice place in our budget and the wonderful staff for making our stay so pleasant!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple