“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Bridge Street Cafe

Bridge Street Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A breakfast and lunch eatery offering delicious homemade food in a bright and cheery dining room with views of harbor.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'll keep it simple: fresh, tasty, good portions, a little pricey (to be expected) and excellent, friendly service.

Enjoy!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

If we didn't live five hours' drive from Boothbay Harbor, we'd have breakfast at the Bridge every day. Delicious!

1  Thank BostonScribbler
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family loved this place - the staff is very nice, and very responsive to our requests. My husband is an oatmeal fanatic, and completely loved their oatmeal (he did request less brown sugar, and the amount was perfect). They also put fruit in the oatmeal, a winner. I ordered the french toast both days - delicious. My son had eggs the first day and a lunch meal the second day - the portions are generous. Would be nice to have a greater variety of real teas other than Bigelow, but otherwise no complaints.

1  Thank Cory L
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Very cute place with extremely friendly service. Great hot chocolate and blueberry coffee. Breakfast was good home-style cooking, nothing fancy. I liked it because I really felt like I was in Maine. Service was not super fast, but its not McDonald's! I would go again, even just for the friendliness.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stopped off for breakfast which was incredibly slow to arrive. However, it was tasty and good value for money.