“Perfect spot for breakfast”
Review of Bridge Street Cafe

Bridge Street Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A breakfast and lunch eatery offering delicious homemade food in a bright and cheery dining room with views of harbor.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We ate here our last morning and were very glad we did. The food was delicious and the service was perfect. We will be making this a must-stop every time we visit Boothbay Harbor.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stopped here "off-season", January 1, 2012. If it had been just any meal, I probably wouldn't write. After all, it's been eight months since I was there, but I just found the slip of paper with the site name on it and it reminded me that I owed them, and you, my thoughts. You often hear people say, "Melts in your mouth" when they mean, "It was good/great!" Well, my pancakes literally made that cliche come alive. It is the only way to describe my experience. I guess I never had anything literally melt in my mouth until I had the pancakes at the Bridge Street Cafe. I live more than 200 miles away and I would make a special trip to visit Bridge Street Cafe again. It was that good!

1  Thank ADougRay
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I went for a breakfast date with my middle child. He loved his fluffy pancakes. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. My coffe cup was never empty, my eggs were cooked to perfection and we had a great Mom and son breakfast date! Perfect spot, perfect food and perfect service!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stopped in Boothbay Harbor for lunch on our way from Bangor, Maine to Portland. Boothbay Harbor is a neat seaport. Our family of 6 isn't easy to please, but the Bridge Street Cafe was liked by all. We had a variety of breakfast fare that was cooked to order and yummy. The blueberry buckle was divine.

Reviewed July 8, 2012