All reviews breakfast was delicious cookies large bathroom blueberry compote glass shower bottomless cookie jar busy road community room yogurt stayed for four nights botanical gardens pottery barn included fresh fruit walk in shower close to downtown my husband and i weekend stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019

My husband and I have stayed at this B&B twice now, in two different seasons. Both stays were fantastic and this is our favorite B&B we have stayed at around New England. It is very clean and modern and Nancy and the rest of the staff are so friendly and accommodating. The breakfast is excellent and is one of my favorite parts about the stay I always look forward to. I would highly recommend staying here and plan to go back! The surrounding Boothbay area is really nice to explore and the location of this B&B is a quick drive to downtown.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NancyL3775, Manager at Russell House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Thank you Lauren for the glowing review!
We hope to have you and Kyle again in the near future.
It's always a pleasure.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Inn keeper was lovely, accommodating, friendly & helpful!
The B&B is modern, extremely clean, well maintained & quiet. Room was excellent!
Breakfast was delightful!
Short drive to downtown Boothbay.
Worth a stay!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NancyL3775, Innkeeper at Russell House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

So very glad you enjoyed your accommodations.
Thank you for taking time out to write this wonderful review.
Please come again!

Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Everything was perfect! The Innkeeper, Nancy was warm and welcoming and the room was clean and beautiful. I wish I could have stayed longer but I will definitely return when I need overnight accommodations. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled on business
NancyL3775, Innkeeper at Russell House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

We are so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Russell House! Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

The room was a good size and very clean. The on suite was also roomy with a good sized shower. The breakfast were lovely and different everyday. The accommodation is set back on quite a busy road but most of the rooms are round the back so nice and quiet. The location of the property is just along from Boothbay Harbour so there where plenty of eateries within a very short drive. There were fresh goodies out each afternoon to have with a teat or coffee upon your return. Thank you Nancy we had a great stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NancyL3775, Innkeeper at Russell House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Hi Keith,

So very happy you and Denise enjoyed your stay here at the Russell House. I enjoyed our conversations and it looked like you made some life long friends along the way.

Safe travels to you both and hope to see you again!

Nancy, Innkeeper
Russell House B & B

Reviewed May 6, 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Russell House this past weekend. This is our second time staying and we love it! The rooms are all comfortable, attractive and clean. The location is convenient and has plenty of parking. Nancy, the inn keeper, is very welcoming and friendly. We look forward to her delicious breakfasts and interesting conversation. She knows the area well and offers great suggestions for things to do and places to eat. We look forward to our next visit to Boothbay and the Russell House!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NancyL3775, Manager at Russell House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

So glad you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to having you back!
Thank you for the wonderful review.