I never knew about this site before and its a good idea. I'd like to give the Cap'n Fish inn a big atta boy. We have stayed at this place many times, this time it was for four nights and three days. We have found that this inn is very people oriented and accommodating. Starting at the coffee bar to the staff that work there. The staff is there for your every wish. Accommodations were well worth the price we paid for being right on the water and close to all activities. The whale watching tour is a high light that needs to be experinced. The pilot, Captain John Fish, greeted everyone coming aboard and kept us informed of everything. Very funny fellow.. My family and I are planning next years trip, which includes the inn and sight seeing up the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine