We just returned from our 3rd visit this summer since Memorial Day weekend to Cap'n Fish's. It is still the BEST getaway for us. First of all, the staff is wonderful (Hi to Diane, Marilyn, Sheila, Laurie and Linda) and our 2 chambermaids are very nice and do a great job...the rooms are always immaculate with new improvements every year! (The new mattresses are so comfortable...sleep like a baby.) I forgot a dress in our room this visit and before we arrived home Sheila had left a message on our answering machine asking if I'd like her to mail it to me. Thank you to Sheila and to Sonia, our chambermaid for being so kind. The view from Cap'n Fish's is the absolute best stress therapy you could ever ask for.....the harbor is so beautiful.....all the boats coming and going.....sailboats, lobster boats, tour boats, big boats, little boats. The sunsets in the evening are unbelievable !!!! The sky was so purple and pink last night over the water....breathtaking!!!! We brought our kayaks this trip and there is a public boat launch right next door to Cap'n Fish's or you can go to beautiful Barrett Park (5 minutes away) to kayak or swim there also. We are always happy to come back to our home, but it is always so hard to leave Cap'n Fish's. We love it and will continue to look forward to our next visit. Another wonderful extra treat at Cap'n Fish's is the Dockside Grill that is on the premises...waterfront, casual dining with the most delicious meals...breakfast, lunch and dinner...all homemade food with the freshest ingredients...lobster is offered at least a dozen ways on the menu from lobster benedict (the best I've ever had) to a full 3 lobster steamed dinner). Don't miss it if you go....it is fabulous !! Many years ago we stayed at other places in Boothbay Harbor, but after our first stay at Cap'n Fish's we have never gone anyplace else. It is the BEST !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine