We Got married August 27th 2011..the weekend of Irene.. My husband and i were planning on going to Jamacia.. Unfortunately we had to wait till Feb 2012.. I have always wanted to go back to boothbay as I had been when I was younger. I called Captain Fish's Motel and they were very accommodating. When we got to the motel the staff was very kind and courteous. We had a wonderful room and the hotel is right on the water. We were walking distance to many wonderful restaurants. The stay was a great way to spend our honeymoon! I would highly recommend this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine