I returned to the Spruce Point Inn this summer with my girlfriend following a great stay last year. Once again, our expectations were exceeded. From the beautiful grounds, to the friendly staff, Spruce Point is becoming a favorite travel spot for us. We enjoyed the kayaking and tennis offered right at the resort. We sprung for a fancy dinner in the 88 Grandview restaurant this year and highly recommend it. We even received muffins for the next morning at the end of our dinner. We both hope to be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Conde Nast 2016 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 2016 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine