Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$103
Topside Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Seagate Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
  • Breakfast included
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Beach Cove Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsboat shuttleshuffle boardthe salt water pooltennis courtspaddle boardscasual restauranthiking trailsthe cottagesburnt islandsummer campfamily vacationfire pitocean viewbeautiful propertyhot tubgreat amenitiesadirondack chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I both enjoyed hot stone massage and petite facials. Our therapists were excellent. We left feeling wonderful.

A couple of notes--I wish that when we called to make our appointments, there had been instructions about where to find the spa and where to park. It would also help if there were more signage on the property. It is a very large, sprawling inn and the spa is only one small building of it. Since we did not stay at the inn, we had a hard time finding where to park. Also, once we changed into robes, I wish we had been directed straight to the waiting area. My husband (especially) and I both felt uncomfortable stepping back into the reception area wearing robes. Minor details in comparison to how wonderful we felt, but may be helpful for someone else to know.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SheilaQuinn
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This place has fantastic views, kayaks, bicycles, outdoor activities galore. We booked a charter boat ride with Hay-Val Charters and it was the best part of our stay at Spruce Point Inn. He picked us up at the dock so we didn't have to go into town. He took us where we wanted to go not where he thought we should Why I didn't give this Inn a 5 star had more to do with our particular room than the resort as a whole. The room was not well portrayed in their pictures, maintenance on this room was lacking and internet service within the main hotel was very hit and miss. We reported the conditions but never saw any improvement while we stayed our 3 days. Others in our party had very nice rooms.

Room Tip: We picked the upper story of the Inn to get great views but after seeing the stairs ( no elevator) and our car was no where near our room ... we would have selected an out building which is all on one floor and parking is near the room. The buildings in the front of the property also offer water views. We were not impressed with their restaurants but there are so many that are just 15 minutes from the hotel, it was not a problem.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We have taken extraordinary steps to photograph all of our accommodations. I am sorry that you felt the 3 images for the Crow's nest in the
Main Inn did not do it justice. The Crows Nest is the most popular room in the
Main Inn with near 100% guest satisfaction. I am simply at a loss as to how we could
more accurately portray this room. There are 3 images --- a cozy bathroom, the bedroom,
and a fabulous view from a private porch. Please contact me so that we may discuss
how we may serve you better on your next visit.

adigiulian@sprucepointinn.com

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We spent three nights in the middle of June, just before peak season really took off. Our room was very comfortable although it got a little too warm after we showered ... opening the sliding glass door to the balcony helped greatly. The view to the harbor was great. The weather was quite cool (low 60's) but the warm sun compensated and it was extremely comfortable for any outdoor activity. A non-smoking property but smoking on the balcony was permissible.
Spent some time sitting outside the main building under an umbrella, amazingly, I was the only one there. Everybody else probably was doing something active, I just wanted to soak up the sunshine and the view. Breakfast was very good, seating wasn't crowded, service was attentive and friendly. The young people working at the Inn as well as in town were all just great.
We walked to town several times, it was actually closer to 2 miles, not 1. Great way to see the homes and restaurants along the way. We ate at the Lobster Dock twice and enjoyed it very much.
The only complaint I could make was in the bar; the friendly bartender was so busy talking to a couple from New York, she never came back and took my order for an appetizer I told her I wanted to order to take back to our room. Oh well, just left a little more room for dinner.
Good location for driving to local attractions besides the town; took about an hour to get to Bath where we visited the Maritime Museum (highly recommended if you're interested in history and the sea).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Spruce Point Inn is a truly a first class property with great amenities, a warm feel and is family-oriented. The inn turned out to be a truly hidden treasure. The owners and the staff go out of their way to make your trip enjoyable. Not only where they nice, they all clearly get that the point is to make the guests welcome and they accomplished that task magnificently! There is an absolutely beautiful view of the harbor, along with 2 great pools, games, bike rides, kayaking, fishing, and shuttles to town. We dined at Bogies for dinner one night, and the food was outstanding and the service great. The manager made it a point to come and talk with us, she was a truly wonderful young women. On our way back to our room we stopped at the S'Mores Station. This is exactly what it sounds like. A camp fire that had helpful staff members assisting the guests making the camp treats. The young staff, with their own guitars, played music and sang with everyone! Would I return? Absolutely I cannot wait! I wish we had more time to take advantage of all the amenities.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Spruce Point Inn is the greatest spot to go for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. They handled our group of 17 professionally and with a great deal of kindness.Their views from the cottage are fantastic and the beautiful setting of the Inn and their grounds lends itself to one of the most ideal vacation sites. Wonderful and gracious staff certainly helps and that statement applies to all including the owners Dana and Joe who made themselves available to all their guest. It is child friendly,it is a great getaway for couples and for old people like us. Please go for the vacation of a lifetime and remember it is in the great state of Maine and Boothbay and Spruce Point Inn are two of the reasons Maine is great..

Room Tip: we had a cottage but all appear to be wonderful it is what you personally want from this experience
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family