Mid June 3 days 2 nights - The inn's Location is on the water about 1 mile walk from Boothbay Harbor town; their facilities are top notch including many places to relax and watch the ocean, lounge by the salt water pool on the ocean or dip in fresh water pool slightly inland; the room was comfortable and well equipped with poarch & chairs & table, decent size refridgerator, large bathroom (separate tub & shower), Keurig coffee & thermostatically controlled gas log stove, large flat screen TV; the staff very pleasant and helpful although a little "pre-season". Their optional "green" policy is backed up a nightly $10 credit for food/liquor - everybody wins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Top 20 Northeast Resort, Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. Located about an hour drive "down east" from Portland in the seafaring village of Boothbay Harbor. For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine's rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is a family resort and the ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine