We did a quick Sniqueaway for the weekend and loved it! Our room had a king sized bed, faced the bay, and had an outside balcony on which we would sit and watch the boats come in. The room was large and had a sofa; very comfortable beds and great pillows! The resort has a ton of things to do for both adults and kids. I had a 90 minute deep tissue massage which was the best I have ever had. Jen was amazing--I can't recommend her or the spa enough. The only reason I did not give this resort a 5 was I found the food OK, but not great.
We will definitely be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Conde Nast 2016 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 2016 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine