We have stayed at SPI several times over the past few years. Always a great place and now there appears to be a new energy there. We are always impressed by how helpful and friendly the summer help is and how much they enjoy their work! The views across the bay are magnificent. The owners are always interested in suggestions and new ideas. The onsite restaurant Bogie's is terrific - don't miss the fish 'n chips. There were plans for a dockside boat to take you into town rather than drive and search/pay for parking.
Dog Friendly ! Some of the rooms are set aside for you to bring them along.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine