“meet and learm from some wonderful young people, you!ll see why”

Carousel Music Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: A Seasonal Dinner Theater in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. We celebrate the singers and songs of the Great American Songbook from the 1940's-1970's.Enjoy a light supper of Soup, Deli-Sandwich, Coffee and Dessert, while our Cast, who are also the wait-staff sing a cabaret. Then with dessert in front of you, watch as the curtain goes up on an original Comedy.
boothbay harbor, maine 04538
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“meet and learm from some wonderful young people, you!ll see why”
Reviewed June 4, 2008

this is my 30th year I have been attending this theatre. I have personally attended 721 shows. My wife and I have enjoyed this live professional performanses from every angle (seat) in the house. I guess you could call me the unofficial music critic of the theatre, but I see something different every time we go. people should go and see these very talented professional young people perform.

1 Thank richardmansfield

auburn,maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful entertainment”
Reviewed April 24, 2006

We have attended the carousel theater for many years and will continue to do so. The food,show, et al are WELL worth the money Theresa and her cast do a wonderful job every year. Ron Foss

3 Thank igiveup2006
United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“heartbreak hotel rocked”
Reviewed April 15, 2006

We had been to Boothbay Harbor many times but had never been to the theater before but we were not disappointed. It was the whole experiance that was awesome. All the actors were great and every time we hear the songs we can envision the great time we had. We can't wait to go back.

4 Thank dixiebird