“A classic Maine seafood shack.”
Review of Fish Net

Fish Net
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Blue Hill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed September 2, 2014

You can walk up to the window or go in side and get table service. Either way you are going to get good food. We had the usual "rolls," (crab and lobster) and fried clams. Everything was good. This is not a place you go to for white table cloth dining, this where you go for fresh seafood and a roll. The fried clams were excellent. From observing my fellow diners, I feel that it is safe to surmise that if you like fried, this is your place. There was no skimping on the product in the rolls either. This is just great place to grab a quick meal.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

My husband is originally from Blue Hill and this is our favorite spot whenever he's in the mood for a lobster roll and thin onion rings. We love this place and the people are friendly.

1  Thank MaineIndie
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The fish net is a casual seafood restaurant with window service to go and indoor seating with maybe 1/2 a dozen booths. They offer all of the local seafood delights and their prices are more than fair. We stopped for lobster rolls which were on toasted hot dog rolls. The lobster is seasoned with just a touch of mayo and the rolls are nicely stuffed. Best bang for your buck to fill your seafood cravings!

1  Thank Jadbo
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We loved our stop at the Fishnet. I had amazing seafood chowder and a super scallop roll with corn on the cob. My wife had the steamed clams. They were good, but a bit sandy. My daughter had fish and chips.

We ate on picnic tables outside. Nothing fancy, but my dinner was delicious.

2  Thank TPAnRox
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Probably the best fried clams I have ever had. The only bad part was adulterating it with that Kraft mass produced tartar sauce. I mean here you have amazing fried clams and you serve the customer that horrible tartar sauce. The lobster roll was good too. I'll go back. Just pass on the condiments.