“Just Right”

Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bingham
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stayed here during our white water rafting trip.
The owners, Anita and Greg are very nice. They went out of their way to make sure our family enjoyed the stay.
The pool and hot tub are very clean and relaxing. The rooms are cozy, the beds quite comfortable.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

It was a great pleasure meeting all of your group, I thrive on making my guests happy and comfortable while here.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I stayed at the Bingham motel several times. It is nice to see the owners working the front desk and not just some help. They are very friendly. The are right there if you have any issues. The only issue I had was a lost internet connect. This was fixed with just one phone call. Rooms are clean. Grounds are very well taken care of. The biggest reason for staying here was price and ease of access to ATV trails in the area. It is so nice to get such great service. Love the small home town feeling I got during my whole trip. If your looking for a clean and friendly hotel. Bingham is the place to stay. I stayed several time in 2012.
Thanks
Tim O'Brien
Massachusetts

Room Tip: All rooms are the same as far as I am concerned.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you, we always want our guests to enjoy their stay with us, you always see the owner at the front desk, so the buck stops right there, we do not have a manager.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stayed here for my annual motorcycle trip. Clean and cheap. When I look for a place to stay I don't care how modern it is. I want a clean place to lay my head. I spend no time in the room. This place fits the bill. Clean, pool, hot tub, gas right next door, grocery store next door and grills to cook if you wish. If your heading to the area to ride motorcycles, ATV, Fish Hike ect. book this place and don't look back.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

So happy that you liked our motel and enjoyed yourself. We try very hard to deliver a clean and reasonably priced room.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We have been here two years in a row.1st time was July 2013 and just now , August 14/15 2014. We are an atv-ing family. Both times here we have experienced everything to be great.We have stayed in two different double suites and both of them where perfect. We enjoyed a friendly staff and the personal attention from the owners to very-clean well planned rooms the were comfy for our family of four, There is a great pool that's crystal clear and new hot tub. Plenty of parking for your atv trailers and tow vehicle and park you machine right at your front door. The trails are right out back and signage is great. We have a great time here!!!!

Room Tip: call and ask- they have various style rooms
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank James O

You made me so happy to read your review. All our hard work is worth having our guests enjoy themselves..

Reviewed August 16, 2014

The hotel is very clean an up to date! My two children and I enjoyed our stay, with the pool an hot tub. The room when you walk in was amazing, The owner is great anything we needed she made sure we had.

Room Tip: The owner will accommodate the room to fit your family's needs. The will put cots in the room, S...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Many thanks for the wonderful remarks, we enjoyed having you here.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Hands down the most distrusting motel/hotel, our family has never been to. The black mold was so terrible that I feared for my children's health. I went to see the extremely rude and unkept front desk manager and demanded another room (your hotel/motel choices are extremely limited in Bingham) or our money back and she refused! This motel should be condemned, I do not believe that there is enough bleach in the world to clean that place. The owners should be ashamed!!! We left without getting our money back and were more than willing to drive to the next town and pay for another room for the night.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank WorldTraveler_Jones
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

They were NEVER here. May God forgive them for all the lies they told.
I feel sad for them.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you are afraid of dogs, like my friend, the barking BUT friendly dog will throw you for a loop as you walk through the door. The gal was nice upon check-in. We were greeted with a bottle of sparkling cider in an ice bucket, some snacks on a tray and our room key. You get back into your car and drive just a bit back on the road to get to the units from the office....it's a nice gesture to give the snacks, ice & bucket with the bottle on a little sliver-like TRAY -- but we couldn't be the first persons who tried to get back into their car and fumble with the tray, purse,getting the door open, seatbelt back on....you see the picture...the bottle in the bucket hit the door, ice & crackers, bottle and all landed in the car. Pretty comical actually. I know that wasn't the office gals' intent but it's a tad awkward. :)
Ice isn't available unless you ask for it--inside the office, which is away from the rooms. We weren't filling a cooler - just didn't have any left for the bucket. ANYWAY....
Bingham is a nice little rural town. We appreciated the driving directions list of 3 'attractions'. We went to each one but you have to be adventurous - which is fine, you are in Maine! :)
There are BBQ's out for the use of guests, they were putting up a nice fense around a pool, obviously trying to keep the place up. We were AMAZED that they had about 50 channels on the TV!
It would be a dandy place for folks going hunting, ATVing, fishing, snowmobiling, etc.
We had to laugh about all the signs in the room & on things...$50 fine for having a window open w heat or air on (I get that); don't do this... 'fire marshall law'; don't use the towels on snowmobiles or cars--but they DID have rags available for this service! Which all goes to show: they know their typical clientele...which, I guess we were not. :)
It is a clean, very homey 70's type of place - I honestly would have given them a higher rating....but I just couldn't forgive them for not having a HAIRDRYER in the room!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank pebbleskip

It was wonderful meeting everyone, I am so happy that we made your stay a good one.

Been to Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex? Share your experiences!