“Please stay open”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Super nice and pretty diner. Ran by young folks but they know what they are doing. I had the cinnamon pancakes with whipped cream. They were excellent. My son had the poutine over his breakfast potatoes and it was divine. My husband is a egg benedict lover and said they were really really good. Bottom-less coffee was the New England brand.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Given the reviews, we felt we had to check out this breakfast diner on our recent trip to maine. The diner itself is somewhat tricky to find as it doesn't actually face the street and we had to loop back to find it. As many reviewers noted, it is rather small. Surprisingly there was only 1 other person there. We ordered the blueberry muffin which comes griddled. Possibly one if the best muffins I've ever had. Both the southern eggs benedict and the Irish benedict were huge plates of food, but we're very tasty as well. I wouldn't recommend this place if you have a busy day planned, as the eggs, breakfast sausage and country gravy out me into a food coma. But it was definitely worth it.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Diners are small I know this, but this one only has seats at the counter... that is small. The food was good, we were the only customers for about 20 mins and it took a really long time for the food to come out, there was like four other customers by the time our food came out. For being such a small place pushing food needs to be a high priority to turn the customers over. The pricing was crazy, I felt like I was eating in a cafe on Beacon st. in Brookline, MA or some place fancy. I got pancakes, coffee and grilled english and bacon it was 17 bucks.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had the pleasure of eating breakfast at this wonderful diner. What can I say? The food was delicious and the atmosphere welcoming and fun. Be preparred, there is no public restroom, for it is small! But, the food is fresh and amazing. HIGHLY recommend the corned beef hash, the blueberry pancakes and this amazingly yummy dish called Poutine. Actually, we were all super full and happy after our meal. Went home and have spoken of it many times since. I highly recommend it, unless you need to go potty or have a huge group of people!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you fondly remember the small town diners of the 50's and 60's, you can climb onto a stool at the counter and have more diner enjoyment. The Palace Diner is essentially unchanged from those days. It is open 7AM to noon most days. The menu is breakfast standards, some unusual omelets, specials, etc.
We visited in early July and had terrific omelets (with real home-fries, not deep fried) great service and we'd certainly go back when next in Biddeford. Highly recommended!!

Been to Palace Diner? Share your experiences!