“ok”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biddeford
Sleepy Hollow Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Biddeford
VA
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

Had to stay in a smoking room since there were no non-smoking ones available....ugh! I would have moved on to somewhere else but there weren't any to be found. The owner seemed very nice, we had some laughs over accents. The motel seemed kinda creepy w/ people sitting outside of their doors watching. The beds weren't the best but I managed to sleep some after a while. No coffee in the rooms but some was available in the office and no beakfast of any kind. I don't think I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank CHold

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sandyston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

I was disappointed with our stay at Sleepy Hollow. My fist clue should have been when I made the reservation. I got an e-mail via "blackberry" saying that they would call me. I had to call them. The person was not very polite. Upon arrival, I thought it was better. The woman was very pleasant. We got to the room and it was o.k. Clean but a bit dated. That was o.k. I do have to say the bed was comfortable. We did not have any heat though. We went right to bed however and we didn't realize that the heat did not come on. We were ok under the covers.
The room was not made up when we returned. The office was CLOSED and we could not even get anyone to answer the phone. We still had no heat. When I adressed these issues in the morning when the office was finally open, the proprieter basically did not care one bit. Oh, they forgot your room. was her reply. Her response to the heat? Why didn't you say anything. Did you turn the knob up? (sarcastically) That happens at the beginning of the season. I reminded her that the office was CLOSED and no one would answer the phone. She asked, "what do you want me to do about it?" "It's a motel. A mom and pop operation" She didn't even try to apologize for the lack of service.

• Stayed October 2010
5 Thank eskielady

Travelers are raving about these Biddeford hotels

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2010

Nice largish room with twin queen beds. Beds were comfortable and the room is mostly clean except for the carpet which was in need of more than a quick vacuuming and found some trash under beds and behind furniture. Cleaning staff had forgotten dirty towels of previous occupants on the floor in the bathroom.

Still very nice place with easy access to the local beaches (10-15 min drive)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank minibro73
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2009

we rented a room for 1 night, looked nice at first , then when we got there, they couldnt find the key to the room , said we didnt pay ahead we did, took a while for that to get straightened out, then we get to our room we asked for a few extra pillows and it took 4 hours and they only had 1 said the others where stolen, and went to the bathroom and noticed in the tub and on the tub red blood smothered , there was big black ants in the bathroom, the sink was plugged up so we couldnt use it, found a metal pipe on the floor like 6 inches long,under the desk, the air conditioner didnt work correctly , filter was dirty we washed it, trash behind the tv stand,i was ready to leave at that point but we thought we would check out the pool, the pool was dirty, cloudy couldnt see the bottom, tree parts in it, we checked in at 4 pm and left at 830pm the bed had springs popping out of it , just siting on it we noticed it what a waste of 80.00 i will never stay there again they need to upkeep there rooms and check up on there housekeepers, they dont know how to clean, renters beware how can this be number 1 in biddeford there is no way

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
7 Thank lori61473
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2009

Lived in BIddeford for many years about 15 years ago, but this is the first time I stayed here. The rates were low compared to everything else in Maine in the summer. This motel is locally owned and pride of ownership is evident. Very friendly front desk people, clean, comfortable, frig in the room, and microwaves available in the laundry area and at the front desk. Complimentary coffee and donuts in the front office as well. Would definitely stay here again. Convenient to grocery store. Do NOT get this place mixed up with Biddeford Motel, which had not-so-good reviews. This place is great.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

The front office staff were accomodating.
The rooms do not have hair dryers--

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
fort kent maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2008

My Husband and I stayed on our honeymoon and it was great. Quiet and comfortable. The pool is clean and heated. The rooms are very cute and well taken care of. I recommened the sleepy hollow to anyone. Close to everything it is a great place. We will return again, and plan to return every year.

• Liked — The rooms where clean and so was the pool
  • Disliked — We liked it all
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank cappythunder
Also consider these accommodations in or near Biddeford
Holiday Inn Express Biddeford
The Tides Beach Club
The Tides Beach Club
#2 of 5 in Kennebunkport
Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland

Been to Sleepy Hollow Motel? Share your experiences!