“best buffet in southern maine”
Review of Tin Tin Buffet

Tin Tin Buffet
Ranked #55 of 86 Restaurants in Biddeford
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet
Saugus, Massachusetts
“best buffet in southern maine”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The value is excellent and the selection is huge. There is enough business that the food gets refreshed often. I am weary of buffets but this one I have come to trust. The only thing that was a bummer was the hunk of roast beef that they allow you to carve yourself. The meat was so tough I could not eat it.

• Visited July 2013

st Petersburg, United States
“Great Buffet style Chinese Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Have enjoyed Tin-Tins buffets since they opened in Biddeford many years ago. The selection of food is very extensive and there is something to suit Chinese tastes as well as American Food. As with all buffets the biggest complaint is getting you food hot enough, this is usually not a big issue at Tin-Tin as the restaurant is usually busy so the food is continually being re-stocked. It is a bit on the pricey side but you can eat all that you want!

Visited December 2012
Cape Porpoise, Maine
“Friendly service, food just so-so.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The service is fast and friendly (as it should be) but, frankly, I have had much better buffet food of this type elsewhere. One thing I would try would be great, the next, not so much. The variety is there, just not the quality. The price is awesome, but I would pay a bit more for better quality. Overall, I was disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank chasepup
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“exceptional”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was our first time here and it was one of the best Chinese buffet we have ever been in, we walked in around 8 pm Saturday night and was impressed with just how clean everything looked. The selection is quite expansive and all the food looked very fresh not like it was sitting there all night, we did try a lot of different foods and from the hot tea to the dessert we thought everything that we ate was very good. We are not big buffet people but would go back there with no problem.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank 2antigua
Staatsburg, New York
“Don't Judge the Place by its Cover - it's Great”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were a little put off by the facade of Tin Tin Buffet and thought of going elsewhere. I'm not a big fan of the Chinese Food Buffet but this place was really excellent. Very expansive interior with subtle lighting, neither too bright nor too dark, and a pretty fish pool toward the front (Do NOT throw coins into the fish pool. They have a sign there to that effect and yet people still throw coins at the fish for some reason). Very reasonably priced, excellent service, a wide variety of choices (moreso than other buffets I've been dragged to) and really, really fine food. The restaurant is handicapped accessible and very clean. Conveniently located at the famous 5-Points in Biddeford, the restaurant is an unexpected treat. My daughter is a vegetarian and my wife is a very picky eater and both had a great time there. And, for myself, they had beer on tap and it was very cold and served in a lovely chalice. Who could ask for more? Enjoy.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Pryst

Been to Tin Tin Buffet? Share your experiences!