“Great hotel for college move in.”

Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Biddeford
Green Brook, New Jersey
“Great hotel for college move in.”
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We arrived very late at the hotel and were shown to our hotel room right away. Our non-smoking room was clean and just what we needed after a long drive. Shower was great! The manager of the hotel was very nice and accomodating; our room was next to the ice machine and he regulated the ice machine to shut off during sleeping hours. Hotel was located about 5 miles from college. Hotel is in close proximity to highway, local YMCA, eateries and shopping areas. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
abvibiddeford, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed our friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Americas Best Value Inn your premiere choice for lodging.

We look forward to another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Regards,
Americas Best Value Inn-Biddeford, ME

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Nova Scotia
Reviewed July 25, 2010

A dump of a hotel with a manager who argued with me the minute I walked through the door. Beware this is not a priceline friendly hotel, was charged extra for my kids and the experience was so bad I asked for a refund from priceline. The manager agreed to the refund but charged $25 for housekeeping despite the fact we were in the room for 20 minutes while I talked to priceline. Went an hour down the road and spent two days in a fantastic hotel that ended up being cheaper.
Don't expect this hotel to stay in business for long with this type of service. Awful all the way around

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
5 Thank frazjustfraz
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for considering us for your lodging needs. We're sorry we weren't able to provide you with what you were looking for. Please let us know how we could better serve you in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn-Biddeford, ME
Bensalem, Pa
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Total economy is what you will find here. $45 a night excluding tax. Very no frills but clean and cosy. Where else can you find such a deal. The motel is conveniently located of Rt 111. It was close to a Walmart a great little breakfast place and many other places.
What really struck me was that I got more than my money's worth.
Only one thing I would recommend to travelers is to bring a hair drier.
They may have had one at the office but I did not check.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank revrep
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We want you to know how much we appreciate your business. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Regards,
Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford ME
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I was a little worried about the place before we arrived, as we were looking for a really inexpensive place to stay, it seemed to good to be true. I was pleasantly surprised the whole weekend we spent there. It's quite close to regional attractions, right off the highway, but still quiet. The man in the front office recommended 2 different restaurants, and both turned out to be perfect. A great vaule!

• Stayed October 2009
2 Thank sarahB75
Boston
Reviewed September 5, 2009

Very clean room. Excellent maid service. Manager and employee are very friendly and courteous. Highly reccomend this motel for anybody.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank pats111
Ohio
Reviewed September 4, 2009

We stayed here the other night. It was no frills, but it was neat and clean and we had no complaints. It adequately served our needs for the night, and we'd stay there again if we were back in that area.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Levant, Maine
Reviewed July 26, 2009

I will never do business with the Biddeford Best Value Inn again. I had called to book my reservation and was quoted a price for 2 nights. I asked many times if that total price was for the 2 nights. He said
yes to each question I had asked. When I arrived he then decided he was going to charge me double the price quoted. I had no written proof of the verbal quote and he was not willing to go good on his quote. We were charged for one night and definitely cancelled the second night. I will never book a room on the phone again and especially not with this hotel. What was supposed to be a great weekend turned into a huge stress because of this place. I also had 3 other families with who he also ripped off the same way. It will be worth the extra money to stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank ptengineer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Biddeford
Holiday Inn Express Biddeford
Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford
Exit 5 Motel and Cottages
Rodeway Inn Saco
Rodeway Inn Saco
#6 of 10 in Saco
Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn
Americas Best Value Mt. Royal In...
#36 of 44 in Old Orchard Beach
Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland? Share your experiences!