“Very satisfied, thank you.”

Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Biddeford
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband and I traveled from Massachusetts to Biddeford to visit family and decided on this motel for easy on, easy off the highway. We were very pleasanly surprised due to the affordability that this was a very clean, very quiet place for us to settle into in the evenings. We spent a couple of nights and found management was extremely courteous and accomodating. We will not hesitate to stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
abvibiddeford, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We appreciate your kind words abuot our property. We have excellent housekeeping staff that works very hard to keeping the property looking so clean and neat. We take alot of time in making things this way for our guest and we are always happy when they notice. Despite the very good positioning here (next to Dunkin' Donuts and other restaurants) it is a nice quiet place to relax. We do hope you visit us again. It is a pleasure to have guests like you.
Thanks again.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Was a stop over for our trip, knowing we didn't want to spend much since it was basicly a place to sleep we made a resservation for here. Room was very very clean, and office staff was nice. Easy to get to from interstate. My only complaint was the bed were very hard!! it was very quiet here though.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank superyardie

It was nice of you to take the time to add your positive comments. Since your last visit we have replaced all of our mattresses and carpeting! We are sure you will find them very comfortable. We hope you will give us another try while travelling in Maine. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

I spent two nights at America's Best Value Inn. Having recently driven across the country, I'm familiar with typical motel standards. This was on par. For the money it's ok. Towels are eh, and soap was filmy (towels and bath products can make or break a place for me). The beds were comfy enough. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room so it was ok.

What freaked me out was the second night I pulled back my sheets and checked to make sure they looked clean. I don't typically inspect hotel sheets, but I give them a once over. As soon as I pulled back the sheet, a small black bug hopped across the sheets. I freaked out. With the outbreak of bedbugs in NYC, I wasn't taking any chances.

It was too late to make a stink — I was exhausted and we had to get up early. So I just joined my travel partner in the other bed... and spent the night dreaming about creepy crawlers.

Be careful if you stay here.

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank travellizNyc
abvibiddeford, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2011

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our bedding did not meet your expectations. We wish to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Once again, we appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 6, 2010

We arrived very late at the hotel and were shown to our hotel room right away. Our non-smoking room was clean and just what we needed after a long drive. Shower was great! The manager of the hotel was very nice and accomodating; our room was next to the ice machine and he regulated the ice machine to shut off during sleeping hours. Hotel was located about 5 miles from college. Hotel is in close proximity to highway, local YMCA, eateries and shopping areas. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed our friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Americas Best Value Inn your premiere choice for lodging.

We look forward to another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2010

A dump of a hotel with a manager who argued with me the minute I walked through the door. Beware this is not a priceline friendly hotel, was charged extra for my kids and the experience was so bad I asked for a refund from priceline. The manager agreed to the refund but charged $25 for housekeeping despite the fact we were in the room for 20 minutes while I talked to priceline. Went an hour down the road and spent two days in a fantastic hotel that ended up being cheaper.
Don't expect this hotel to stay in business for long with this type of service. Awful all the way around

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank frazjustfraz

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for considering us for your lodging needs. We're sorry we weren't able to provide you with what you were looking for. Please let us know how we could better serve you in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2010

Total economy is what you will find here. $45 a night excluding tax. Very no frills but clean and cosy. Where else can you find such a deal. The motel is conveniently located of Rt 111. It was close to a Walmart a great little breakfast place and many other places.
What really struck me was that I got more than my money's worth.
Only one thing I would recommend to travelers is to bring a hair drier.
They may have had one at the office but I did not check.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank revrep

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We want you to know how much we appreciate your business. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Regards,
Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford ME

Reviewed October 12, 2009

I was a little worried about the place before we arrived, as we were looking for a really inexpensive place to stay, it seemed to good to be true. I was pleasantly surprised the whole weekend we spent there. It's quite close to regional attractions, right off the highway, but still quiet. The man in the front office recommended 2 different restaurants, and both turned out to be perfect. A great vaule!

• Stayed: October 2009
2  Thank sarahB75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Biddeford
Holiday Inn Express Biddeford
Rodeway Inn Saco
Rodeway Inn Saco
#7 of 10 in Saco
Exit 5 Motel and Cottages
Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford
Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland
Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Biddeford / Portland? Share your experiences!