“Good food, not very authentic tho”

Casa Fiesta Bar & Grill
Ranked #37 of 87 Restaurants in Biddeford
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I've been here 6 times, and they have definitely gotten much better since they first opened. The last time I was with a group of friends and we had a great time. The food is good, but if you're looking for authentic Mexican this is not the place for you. The guacamole they make is excellent, but everything else I've had, has been good but not something I would order again. I had the enchiladas supreme on my most recent visit which comes with 4 different enchiladas. It was tasty, but nothing special. The staff is very friendly and they always have done a good job so I will go back for drinks and apps, but I'm done trying their dinner entrees.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I concur with others who give it a low review. Those reviewers must know what Mexican food should taste like, as do I. Wont be back. It's clear the wait staff go out of their way to convince you that you need to return. Some desperation in their presentation but they are oh so sweet and eager to please. It's unfortunate that others think this passes for Mexican food. The location in Portland is the same.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have been a few times. The fresh guacamole made at the table is very good. I really like the pork enchiladas but my wife finds the food to taste as if it 'just came out of the can'. This is definitely different than most Mexican restaurants that I have been too but I think it's worth a try. We will probably return but my wife not so enthusiastically.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've visited Cafe Fiesta 3 times since they opened hoping that they have gotten better. Sadly, they haven't. Other than the table side guacamole, the rest of their food is not the Mexican I know and love. I've been to Texas and California and have had some of the best Mexican food this side of the border. Casa Fiesta is not that. The flavors are lacking, they put a cream sauce on lots of their dishes, which is not a Mexican tradition. Last but not least are the watered down Margaritas. Yes, they are big, but they are more liquid than Tequila. Sorry but this restaurant gets a thumbs down for Mexican food.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

they do a fantastic prepared at your table guacamole in a bowl and it serves four. I would even recommend it for a meal it is so good. the Mexican food is good but not fantastic for the price.