“What a pleasant surprise!!!!!”

Koi Sushi Bar and Asian Cuisine
Ranked #55 of 89 Restaurants in Biddeford
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We had both Sushi and Chinese Food and I have to say both were excellent. We were a little worried about having Sushi in Biddeford but it was super fresh and tasty. The Chinese cuisine was excellent as well. The Orange Chicken and sauté beans were outstanding. The staff were very friendly and attentive, the service was outstanding. We will definitely be back, what a great find!!!!!

1  Thank Frank M

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Don't judge this place from the outside. In my opinion this is the best Asian food in the Saco/Biddeford/OOB area. It has great food and service. The staff are friendly, courteous, and helpful. I usually get the Gen Tsaos chicken off the lunch menu(must be ordered before 4pm) which is delicious and a large enough serving for me. It includes choice of fried, brown, or white rice. Also includes choice of miso, wonton, or egg drop soup OR an eggroll. The eggroll was okay but I prefer the wonton soup--very good! Just over $6.

1  Thank George40850
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The interior dining area is beautiful as well as the music. The food is fresh and artful. You will be welcomed with a smile.

1  Thank Blinksquid
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Stopped into Koi with a group of friends on a Saturday night after a frustrating drive around Kennebunk trying to find a restaurant that wasn't packed. Initially I was a little concerned that there were so few cars in the parking lot at prime time on a Saturday. I needn't have worried however; the food was just wonderful, the attentive service was great and even the wine selection was good. My friends are locals and the owner came over to our table to chat - very gracious.

1  Thank RoxieFlo
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Another diamond in the rough my friends....Michael has taken this to a new level; revamped the entire restaurant. If your in the mood for Japanese..very good and so is the Chinese food.... Great drink menu and a nice wine list also! Michael is a great host and the waitresses very knowledgable about the menu...just try it! See you there.......

1  Thank merm4id