“A nice restaurant in the heart of Biddeford”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai ME restaurant

Thai ME restaurant
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Biddeford
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Sushi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Biddeford, Maine
“A nice restaurant in the heart of Biddeford”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food is consistently good, staff is friendly, prices are reasonable and the tables have fresh flowers on them . . . for eating out in Biddeford, this is one of my top 5 restaurants!

Visited May 2014

Portland, me
“Great curry sauce”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a great dinner at thai me restaurant in biddeford tonight. My dinner date had a great pad thai and I went with one of the milder curries. Im only an occasional fan of spice but this was done really well. All around a great experience.

Maine
“Try the Crab Rangoon”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It is the best I have had since the old Trader Vic's in Manhattan closed, and that was a long time ago. The chef in this restaurant is excellent and the service is fabulous! We eat there often. My family drives 45 minutes to get there. Worth the trip.

Atmosphere is not what we go for. The food is to die for!

• Visited December 2013
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Friday Night Thai”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This quaint small restaurant did not leave us waiting for anything. Our appetizer of Maine Crab Ragoon was light, fluffy and flavorfully filled with crab. My fresh Tofu Soup was excellent. And my Pineapple Chicken dish was a complete surprise in flavor, so much that my friend ate some of mine and took her Pad Thai Noodle home with some of mine leftover too! Such generous size servings and ..... I got my friend to use chopsticks...we had a great time ! And after our yummy meal we did the art walk around Saco through the mills' artsy shops back to our car in Biddeford.

• Visited August 2013
Cape Porpoise, Maine
“JUST AWESOME!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

WE LOVE this place and have returned several times and we're not done! GET the "Duck Choo Chee"...it is just OFF THE CHART DELICIOUS!!

Their sushi is great too...especially the salmon sushi (the rolls).

We cannot say enough of about great their food is. Small, quaint location with a neighborhood feel!

Do NOT miss it!!