“Always good...”

Thai ME restaurant
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Biddeford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I've never walked out of this restaurant without a great dinner! The hostess is so sweet;part owner and her husband is very welcoming. The mango chicken is amazing! The duck dishes also are very good. If you like to have a cocktail with your meals; they have many to choose from and know how to make a great pomtini! When making your dinner choice...and your in the area.....chose Thai ME!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The food is very good and the owners have recently painted and updated the space. The service is excellent and they have a large selection to choose from. On Tuesdays they have half-price apps and UNE College students an staff can also enjoy discounts on other days. A great choice for a night out in Biddeford.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

The owners of Thai Me work really hard to deliver a nice meal. The food is carefully prepared and presented. The sushi is always fresh and beautiful. Try the sushi carpaccio, excellent, with just enough lemon! Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is very thoughtful, nice colors, good lighting. A wonderful asset to downtown Biddeford.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

This was our first time at Thai ME and we loved it. The crab rangoon was delicious and the tempura soft shell crab salad was one of the best I've ever had. The restaurant staff are friendly and the service is fast and very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Thai food.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I just moved to Biddeford a few weeks ago, and I already love it here. Additionally, I've been really pleased with the many choices of local restaurants. But last night, Thai ME proved itself to be the winner-- clean, cute interior, fast and friendly service, and amaaaazing food. So amazing, in fact, that we are getting delivery for tonight too. Yup-- 2 nights in a row of Thai ME for dinner. Yesterday we had the Thai Iced Tea, which was delicious and huge; pumpkin and sweet potato tempura (try it, you'll like it!) which came with 3 fun dipping sauces; the house fried rice with duck (yum, and what a great price for a big meal with duck!); and the crispy pad thai which was a fun change! The noodles are crunchy, and the fried tofu is prepared to perfection. If you haven't tried tofu, the fried tofu at Thai ME is the place to try it. I plan to take my family, and my sister (who is vegan-- there is absolutely something for any food preferences, allergies, requirements here--food for everyone!). Well, I have gone on too long. But if you're reading this, please plan to go to Thai ME-- made moving to Biddeford more delicious! It's worth a drive from surrounding areas, too, I think.

Been to Thai ME restaurant? Share your experiences!