“Vietnamese in Biddeford? Pho sure!”
Review of Que Huong

Que Huong
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Biddeford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Portland, Maine
“Vietnamese in Biddeford? Pho sure!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Que Huong is a really sweet little find in Biddeford. We go for the Pho but I've tried other dishes here and I've never had anything I didn't like. The prices are good, the food is all tasty, and the service is caring. Not always quick, but you can't help but think that they really want to make you happy. The location and ambiance is what you'd expect from a hole in the wall. Nicer than the Vietnamese restaurants in San Francisco's tenderloin district, but not the place you'd take a new client for lunch and probably not the best place for a first date. It's also small so it can fill up, but we've never been turned away.

If you like to go exploring with your friends, this is a restaurant that will make you feel like a successful treasure hunter.

• Visited December 2012

Biddeford, Maine
“Great food”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great food, spicy, and served well. Only thing is how small this unique restaurant is.So get there early for seating!!!

Florida
“Faux Pho”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Pho was like Top Ramen with a package of Green Giant frozen Asian Medley stir fried on top . The place was dead empty on a Saturday night dinner hour.

• Visited September 2012
Hope, Rhode Island, United States
“Don't Miss This One!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I ONLY ended up here because of a review I read on TA!!! So I decided to try it based on that! My boyfriend and I went for lunch and we almost went back for dinner (the only reason we didn't is that we already had plans). Lunch time is quiet so service was QUICK! Besides it was 2pm anyway. I had the FRESH spring rolls and OMG they were so delish! Chicken and shrimp were in them and the peanut sauce to accompany was GREAT! Beef teriyaki was a little greasy but had a great taste and the steamed chicken dumplings were yummy! He had the chicken curry vermicelli and it had the most fresh veggies in it that I helped him eat it!!! Looking forward to my next trip!!!

• Visited September 2012
Vermont
“"Perfect"”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just sorry this restaurant is so far from home. Delicious, fresh, unpretentious Vietnamese fare... served in simple, comfortable surroundings. VERY reasonable prices. What's not to like? We tried the #15 Bun Thap Cam (Egg Roll & BBQ Port Vermicelli), #22 Pho Ga (Chicken noodle soup), and a fried dumpling appetizer. Everything was delicious and cooked to order.

Can't wait to return!

• Visited August 2012

Been to Que Huong? Share your experiences!