Review Highlights
Good bar food and drinks

Had lunch here. Big Nacho plate along with Chili were excellent for a mid day break. Bloody mary... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
J0hnPM10
Boston, Massachusetts
Good Food & Great Beer

Burgers were good & nachos huge, but the beer was incredible. They have Foundation & Bissell. Not a... read more

Reviewed December 8, 2017
248billm
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were there on a Sat night. We didn't want much just some appertizers and drinks. We were with a large group who was at the resort for the weekend but just 2 of us got a table in the back (the live music is way too loud in the main part of the restaurant). The hostess said she could seat us and we'd have a nicest waitress. So we sat down, there were large tables all around us. We finally saw the waitress bring a round of drinks for the table next to us but then passed over us and left the little room. The other large table on the other side of us were all leaving. The bus boy came over to clear that table and the waitress then came over...to the dirty table and started clearing it with him, still hadn't come to our table. I had to used the bathroom and when I came back my husband said that she still hadn't come to the table and we had been sitting there for 25 minutes and there were two empty tables in the back room. It was ridiculous. We finally got up and told the hostess that she never came over and we waited and waited. We ended up going across the street to The Phoenix where they the service was 100x better than this place.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank BBuddy
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We ate here 2 days over our recent stay. The wait was as expected on a holiday weekend, but the food did not suffer. I took the time to tell the manager how impressed I was with the staff - efficient and pleasant. The nachos were excellent and seem to be on every table, There is live music in the late afternoon and the deck offers great views of the mountain and skiiers. Some guys were sitting out there eating their nachos as the snow was falling. There was plenty of bar staff to keep the service moving quickly.

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We dropped in on a very busy day. Had a short wait to get a seat. No big deal. My wife ordered the vegetarian burger which was amazing. One of the best I've ever had. It was not a fake meat type veggie burger but more of a bean burger. It was full of flavor and delicious. It had tortillas on it which I liked as well as guacamole and cheese. It was accompanyed with frozen type french fries which were fine.

We split the nachos (for 2) between the 3 of us. The serving size was huge. Lots of cheese, jalapenos, black olives, tomatoes and sides of guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Some of the best nachos we've had because they were not frugal with the ingredients. The salsa and guacamole was fresh and delicious. Not just nacho chips but lots of great toppings. Excellent nachos.

I had the Stout Stew in a bowl. It had lots of fresh vegetables like turnips and potatoes. I think they may have been roasted which added to the flavor. It came in a bread bowl which was sort of like a large dumpling filled with tender beef in a nice rich gravy. It arrived piping hot. Just what I needed after being in the cold. I really liked it.

The drinks were reasonably priced and we got to try out Shock Top beer at the recommendation of a bartender. I've never had it before and really liked it.

I have to say though, that our server, (Emma? or maybe Emily) was awesome. It was insanely busy because there was a popular entertainer playing that day plus it was a holiday and to top it off the food inspector did his regular rounds that day which delayed the kitchen. You would not know it though! She was very friendly and extremely fast. She thought ahead and brought out take out containers without us needing to ask. She came by with refills a lot and checked to make sure we had what we needed. She was obviously running off her feet yet provided excellent customer service to my family and others around us. I was thinking that she should teach courses in customer service she was that good.

After our meal we watched some of the hillarious show that was going on. It was a great day. We'll be back.

Date of experience: December 2012
1  Thank ochien
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stopped in for a beer after day of sliding was done. Excellent draft beer , went out on the deck because it was too loud and packed inside while I waited for my group to finish up. Then we went into town to the Suds Pub. The goggle is a typical ski area bar, a place to grab a beer before moving on to the great places off mountain....

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Good beer, good service, the "fresh herb burger" was OK but our overall food experience (one chicken caesar wrap with coleslaw, 2 fresh herb burgers with sweet potato fries) simply wasn't as good as lunch the day before at "Sliders" at the Grand Jordan, and price wise seemed a tad more expensive (location, location, location). Not bad, but I wouldn't rush back.

Date of experience: January 2012