“Well worth a visit”
Review of 22 Broad Street

22 Broad Street
Reserve with OpenTable
22 Broad Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Mountain Explorer (Sunday River Shuttle) service stops directly across the street (in the winter months only).
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent food from really good menu. Staff polite, helpful, informative and attentive and the meals were presented promptly and attractively.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

During our recent stay in Bethel, we decided to walk down to 22 Broad to check out the menu in the late afternoon to see if anything caught our eye for dinner plans. We had a beverage at the bar, and made reservations for later in the evening. I find it worth mentioning that we were both in uber casual wear (yoga pants, tshirt), and no one batted an eye. After a trip back to the condo for showers and slightly more appropriate clothing, we returned. The spicy calamari app was served perfectly cooked in a hearty tomato base with just the perfect amount of bite. Warm bread with olive oil accompanied it. I had steak with a fantastic au poivre sauce, served with an interesting mix of veggies, and a side of pasta (which was quite tasty, but totally unnecessary). By the time we got to the phenomenal tiramisu, I was really wishing I was back in my yoga pants with an elastic waist so I could gorge on more. A young man named Mark was both our bartender and server. He was superb- attentive without being annoying, knowledgable without being overbearing and really friendly. If you are looking for a high quality meal in a gorgeous restaurant without any pretentious b.s., this is the place to go.

1  Thank Cheri S
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Always a delicious surprise with the nightly specials. They specialize in an interesting selection of martinis and the eggplant is one of my favorites. I took all my favorite women there to celebrate my birthday and shared a taste of many dishes and drinks. A first for all the girls. Everyone loved the food and charm of the old Inn and the wait staff were very friendly and helpful. A very romantic spot if you are looking for a couples dinner. They also have a porch seating area in the nice weather. I stop in whenever we're in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

On the recommendation of a friend whose experience I trust, I tried this place for the first time. My wife and I needed a date night, something special. 22 Broad delivered! The Italian menu was fantastic. Eating a multi course dinner as we did in Italy was relaxed and we weren't rushed at all. The food was the highlight of the evening, from the salad to the dessert. The atmosphere is quaint, comfortable and for a night we wanted a little 'us' time, perfect. Staff was attentive, knowledgeable and added to the night. The prices were a tad too high for this to be an every week spot, but we'll definitely go back for that special night out.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food was quite nice and the service was excellent. We were the only dinners, midweek, and the staff made us feel like we were not wasting their time. We learned in Bethel, people eat earlier than we are used to. The restaurant was very nicely decorated. We went back!