“Great Italian food in Bethel!”
Review of 22 Broad Street

22 Broad Street
Reserve with OpenTable
22 Broad Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Mountain Explorer (Sunday River Shuttle) service stops directly across the street (in the winter months only).
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Italian food in Bethel!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We loved the food do much we went back the second night. Great food and great service!! Make sure you make a reservation for a Saturday night.

Nashua,N.H.
“A wonderful bit of nostalgia”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We loved it!!! This is the second time my friend and I have eaten in this lovely old home.called the Gideon Hastings House. Both times there has been a roaring fire ( a real one with real logs) and on a cold winter night it made for perfect dining. The food was so good the first time we ate here that we wanted to try it again. My friend Jim loves their home made ravioli and I had probably the best salmon I ever have eaten--or close too it!! The first time we were there we had to wait because we had no reservations, but they took good care of us and served us yummy breads and drink in the outer area. The service was excellent on both occasions and we really enjoyed this very reasonably priced, relaxing excellent dinner choice. We will be back!!!!

• Visited January 2013
Newry, Maine
“Best martinis, by far!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My other half makes the best drinks I've ever had, hands down. But, the Side Car at 22 Broad cannot be replicated! And the wedge is so tastey! Love, love, love 22 Broad!! And you can get a free entree on your birthday if you sign up for their newsletter.

• Visited December 2012
Boston, MA
“A Gem”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stumbled upon this restaurant after trying to dine at the Millbrook across the street and were very pleasantly surprised. Service was excellent, food was delicious, staff were very accommodating to my fussy 8 year old & the restaurant was very cozy. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank nurseamy
Tibshelf, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had one meal here. A pleasant dining room. I had a steak which was very good (and extremely large). I can't remember what my wife had but I do remember that she enjoyed it. Reasonably priced.

Visited October 2012

Been to 22 Broad Street? Share your experiences!