“Exceptional”

Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Bethel
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was an exceptional meal - essentially everything was delicious, well prepared and nicely presented. The bin bim bap, egg rolls, and curry tempura shrimp were outstanding - very tasty with wonderful textures. Highly recommended

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Very authentic, nice and quiet good variety of food, we were not rushed at all, very pleasant staff.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I haven't eaten here in a few years. The sleepy little novelty restaurant that I thought wouldn't last has grown into a great place with a great atmosphere. The variety of food, sushi and drinks was excellent. My wife and I were there with another couple and their 2 kids. Everyone loved it. My only complaint is the wine list is typical of an Asian restaurant, cheap, low quality wines. It's too bad there are some great value wines available the could add by the glass or bottle and not cut into their profits.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I had an excellent meal at Cho Sun recently. The menu is fairly diverse with Korean specialties and Japanese specialties as well as what seems like standard fare. We are not especially savvy with respect to Japanese and Korean cuisine, so it was really helpful to have such a helpful waitress. She took us through Korean standard fare and it made our delicious meal even more enjoyable.

We started with sushi which was good. Not especially amazing but good. The beer selection is eclectic and there is something for everyone -- stout, lager, a few local brews, Magic Hat #9, others. We had the bibimbap, a traditional Korean meal served in a hot stone bowl. This was the dish we enjoyed most.

We have been to Bethel many times though this was our first visit to Cho Sun. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

They have so much to choose from! The meals are good, priced well and everything is very fresh. We continue to have great lunch and dinner meals here - you must try.

Been to Cho Sun? Share your experiences!