“Impromptu concert while we dined”
Review of Mill Hill Inn - CLOSED

Mill Hill Inn
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Terrific food and personable service! The menu offered a variety of delicious food. There was a 45 min wait before we could be seated, but we stayed in the lounge and had drinks from the talented bartender...Later during dinner, a neighboring party (who all turned out to be folk musicians) got up and set up their instruments and music stands and put on a mini concert!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I highly recommmed having a special gathering at Mill Hill Inn. Woody and Lee helped to make my daughter's Bridal shower a memorable event.The atmosphere and ambiance of the great room was perfect for the shower. The food was excellent! Everyone raved about Jake's stuff mushroom's. It was reasonably priced. When you walk through the door, you feel so welcomed. I was nervous and anxious about wanting the shower to be perfect. Woody and Nicole attentiveness helped me to relax and enjoy the special day. It is an outstanding place to host any event. I look forward to holding my next family event there. I know I can count on the Mill Hill Inn owner's and staff to make it special. Thank you Mill Hill Inn.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had dinner at Mill Hill on the referral of our B&B owner down the street. My teenager and i both enjoyed an outstanding meals of tapas, completed by a rich mousse for dessert! the atmosphere is relaxing and slightly offbeat and clean.

1  Thank DQOTAL
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We came to the Mill Hill Inn in the middle of the winter. Jimmy was bartending, Woody was cooking. The drinks were great and the food was great. We went tonight. Jimmy is chasing a band and Woody is on vacation. We thought it was great the last time, it was even better this time. Nichole was one of the best waitresses we have had, on top of being one of the best dessert chefs. Whoever the chef was, the food was phenomenal! We will definitely be back and are looking forward to next winter, especially for Nichole's chocolate chip cookies.