“Bridal Shower” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mill Hill Inn

Mill Hill Inn
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Bethel
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bethel, Maine, United States
“Bridal Shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I highly recommmed having a special gathering at Mill Hill Inn. Woody and Lee helped to make my daughter's Bridal shower a memorable event.The atmosphere and ambiance of the great room was perfect for the shower. The food was excellent! Everyone raved about Jake's stuff mushroom's. It was reasonably priced. When you walk through the door, you feel so welcomed. I was nervous and anxious about wanting the shower to be perfect. Woody and Nicole attentiveness helped me to relax and enjoy the special day. It is an outstanding place to host any event. I look forward to holding my next family event there. I know I can count on the Mill Hill Inn owner's and staff to make it special. Thank you Mill Hill Inn.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty and Interesting Food -- A Bethel Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had dinner at Mill Hill on the referral of our B&B owner down the street. My teenager and i both enjoyed an outstanding meals of tapas, completed by a rich mousse for dessert! the atmosphere is relaxing and slightly offbeat and clean.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DQOTAL
Salisbury, Massachusetts, United States
“go when Woody is on vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We came to the Mill Hill Inn in the middle of the winter. Jimmy was bartending, Woody was cooking. The drinks were great and the food was great. We went tonight. Jimmy is chasing a band and Woody is on vacation. We thought it was great the last time, it was even better this time. Nichole was one of the best waitresses we have had, on top of being one of the best dessert chefs. Whoever the chef was, the food was phenomenal! We will definitely be back and are looking forward to next winter, especially for Nichole's chocolate chip cookies.

• Visited April 2013