“We just came for ice cream.”
Review of Inman's Diner & Dairy Bar - CLOSED

Inman's Diner & Dairy Bar
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ice cream was good, lots of flavors. Place is small and prices are decent. Servers were friendly. Not fancy or good atmosphere, plain diner decor. Just somewhere to eat or get ice cream.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went there for breakfast and there are not words to describe how bad it was. Eggs fried in left over grease, bacon served in lumps instead of strips, very slow. A quick glance in the kitchen on the way out-filthy.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Now I can't speak for the eggs Benedict as we stopped for lunch, but the burger was Great! The music was very loud but the young lady turned it down when I asked if she would.

Small interior that seats maybe 10-15 people. Not many options at this end of town or until you get to NH, so it was nice to see, and after stopping, glad we did.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

For many years, we stopped here on our annual vacation trip to Maine. It was always great---excellent breakfast with a variety of homemade breads. Unfortunately, the place has changed hands (and name). We were hopeful that the quality would remain, but ended up VERY disappointed. I ordered the Eggs Benedict. What a mistake. It was the worst I've ever had and even wondered if something "off" in the ingredients. My other half ordered eggs, homefries, and a pancake. The homefries were the little, square ones from a package and then heated up---boring. He claimed that the pancake had absolutely no flavor at all and after tasting it, I agreed.

On another note, I found a piece of metal in my food. It had come off one of the mixers, and the staff wouldn't let us pay for our meal. That was very nice, but it was the quality of the food (or lack thereof) that made us agree that we will never stop there again.

1  Thank swimminggirl57
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Steak and Cheese Sub, Haddock Sandwich, and AWESOME fried green beans !!!
Topped off with a couple of soft serve mixers....... great meal after a busy day :)