“Yum”

Erin's Cafe on Main
New Berlin, Illinois
“Yum”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had breakfast here. I choose the eggs benedict. They were fantastic. We were seated quickly. We had great service.

Visited August 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“Def worth the wait ( I did not have a wait though)”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had the pleasure of having breakfast at this establishment. It was so worth the wait. It was delicious. The staff were friendly. Granted they were sort of slow but they were at full capacity and the food is def worth the wait. Delicious. I had the walnuts and maple french toast. Oh my gosh. Awesome.

Visited September 2013
Houston, TX
“The Ideal New England Cafe”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped in here for lunch recently on our first visit to the area, and glad we did! My wife actually ordered a breakfast omelet, prepared to perfection! I ordered the chicken salad sandwich on their homemade wheat bread, all delicious! Finished our lunch with a slice of their blueberry pie, some of the best we've had anywhere! It's always a treat for us to discover these quaint little places in our travels far away from our home in Texas!

• Visited August 2013
South Portland, Maine
“Slow service, wrong items in order”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'm hoping today was just a rare bad day at Erin's The food, once we finally got it, was good. My husband ordered dry toast with his omelet but received it buttered. The family behind us returned the daughter's French toast because it arrived cold. The couple to my left never did receive the home fries and toast included with their order. A guy to my husband's right ordered scrambled eggs but received them fried. A gentleman sat down just before we left, and the waitress asked, "Are you here for food?" When he assured her he was, she said," Would you like a menu." He replied, "Yes, that would help."

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious breakfast”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The omelets were creative and good value for the money. Higher quality food than I expected in a small town. Friendly service.

Visited June 2013