“yum”

Black Diamond Steak House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a delicious dinner at ''The Diamond,'' serving the highest quality Certified Angus Beef Brand and the freshest seafood available along with fresh local in-season produce.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stopped here for supper one day - very good. Fast service and the steak was amazing and I really enjoyed the fries.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

This place was an unexpected pleasure! This is a ski area, so we didn't know what to expect off-season. early on Sunday evening (mother's day), hardly anyone there, but tried it anyway. Food was delicious!! Crabcakes some of the best I've ever had. Steaks wonderfull and cooked perfectly. Service exceptional and friendly. MUST STOP!!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The mix of ratings is a bit of a surprise. My wife and I stopped here for lunch with another couple and were very pleased. The service was prompt and pleasant from the time we arrived. Everyone's food was very good, from the fish and chips to the haddock chowder to the lunch special (turkey and Swiss). The décor on the walls was interesting to check out - old skis and sleds plus some paintings that brought back memories, especially the Mt Cranmore Skimobile. We are looking forward to coming back for a dinner later this year.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

So disappointed! It took 15 minutes to even meet our waitress, although she was very personable she couldn't get our orders right. She brought me our the wrong dressing for my salad, then came back to tell me "we are all out of the salmon" I ordered the scallops!! My husband's ribeye was a tasteless slab of over cooked meat. Wish we went to a pizza place!! Would not recommend or return.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had a family dinner here and the food was insipid. The medium rare burger came out like hockey puck and my son's ginger ale tasted like soap. The highlight of the meal was a hair in my wife's fries. There was little to no response from management and when confronted with the hair in the food, the waitress resembled a deer in headlights.

We do not recommend this restaurant.