“good food and rick the owner/cook is a hoot”
Review of Black Diamond Steak House - CLOSED

Black Diamond Steak House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a delicious dinner at ''The Diamond,'' serving the highest quality Certified Angus Beef Brand and the freshest seafood available along with fresh local in-season produce.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

had the best prime rib ever. potato a bit cool but all was very good.
salad is a nice touch and included in meal price.
price very reasonable and refills on sodas free.

1  Thank frank h

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I read the review from Sheryl327 and it sounded to me like the drunk rude woman that was sitting next to us she was embarrassing to say the least, its too bad people like her go out in public. My family and I frequent the Black Diamond and have nothing but good things to say. Good job you guys!

1  Thank foodieforlife77
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I went here willing to pay to pay the high prices for a steak. Was with a table of 6 friends, got stuck in the corner with no lights barely able to see the menu or our food. Both my friend and I ordered a 12oz prime rib and was served rib eye, probably 10oz of it was inedible fat. Out of the rest of our table of 4 steaks maybe 1 was a good cut. The fat on ALL our plates was staggering.

We let our waitress know and she didn't seem to care and didn't seem surprised. She did offer us free desserts but after a crummy meal we were less than interested in dessert. The manager was sitting at the counter drinking beers and did not bother to come over to talk to us about our bad meals, considering the money we spent on dinner, apps, and drinks we thought this was very rude and poor management.

On our way out I stopped to tell him about our bad meals and our disappointment and the owner had the nerve to start an argument with me and try to drag me in the kitchen to show me their cuts saying it was our fault for what we ordered. If that's how Black Diamond Steakhouse deals with customers they will be out of business soon. Skip it here and find a good dinner somewhere else.

2  Thank SherylL327
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Midweek visit to this restaurant was a pleasant surprise. The food was good. The staff helpful, the ambiance nice. I had their pork chop dinner and it was nicely prepared. Looking forward to another visit there sometime.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Order a grilled prime rib special that was excellent and perfectly cooked. The fish stew was also very good. They also know how to mix a decent martini...all in all, one of the best meals I've had in a long time.