“Not bad flavor but not really as advertised” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Homeslice Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Bethel Maine and Sunday River Area Takeout and delivery!
Rumford, Maine
“Not bad flavor but not really as advertised”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Came in for take out and wanted to sample the chicken pesto and the greek pizza so got a large half and half....the flavor of the pesto was the better of the two and i would have it again however the greek was not very flavorful. The pizza overall was undercooked. These are listed to have sun dried tomatoes and the tomatoes were standard chunks of tomato....which took away fromwhat the flavor would have been. They advertised spinach on both but it was obvious that the spinach had been frozen and was just clumped onto the pizza and made it cold....the Greek pizza should have greek olives but had standard olives. Fresh spinach, actual sundried tomatoes and greek olives would make a great difference. I did however enjoy the flavor of the pesto pie and would have that again but would make sure they cooked it long enough for it to be cooked through.

Visited December 2013

Auburn, Maine
“good but not great - IMO”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

While there aren't but a few choices for pizza in the Bethel area, this one might not be the best. I haven't had pizza from any other shops, and this one was ok, just not great.

The fries, which me and my Grandson were hoping fro hand-cut, were also only ok.

Have I had worst pizza, hell yeah, have I had better, yes as well.

• Visited August 2013
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

First time I stopped in for a slice of thin crusted with my favorite toppings pizza. Only $2 and very good and cheesy. The gentleman working was very pleasant. I'd go again for the whole pie the next time.

Visited July 2013
Boston area
“Good pizza delivered to Sunday River”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Homeslice has become a staple when we stay at Sunday River Resort. Rather than spend $30 per entree at the hotel restaurant, we have Homeslice deliver dinner for four to our door for $30. We've had their pizza, subs, and salads, and all were great.

Visited January 2013
Columbia, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were driving through town on our way home from the coast. We happened upon Homeslice Pizza and decided to stop in. We are so glad we did! It was excellent pizza and great service. We had our dog with us so my husband stayed outside, and I told the woman that took our order that I'd waited outside too. She said she would come outside and let us know when it was ready, but instead brought our entire order, and an extra plate for our dog. The pizza was hot, fresh, and the sauce was outstanding! There was a child's birthday party leaving just as we got there, and it seemed most people from the party knew everyone in the restaurant. It would be a great place to hang out if we were locals.

• Visited July 2012