“Diner Style Restaurant!”
Review of Pat's Pizza - CLOSED

Pat's Pizza
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Homemade Pizza Dough and Pizza Sauce made fresh daily, Homemade Sausage Soup, Lasagna, Eggplant Parm & Chicken Parm. Now offering Gluten Free Dough and Beer. Six page menu, Wine -Beer-Spirits. Enjoy our Post & Beam atmosphere. Decorated with the works of many local artists, Richard Duka, Tony Andrews, Ken Irons, Donna Gillis Owners Donna & John Gillis on premises. Celebrating 21 years in Bethel.
augusta
“Diner Style Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pat's has been around for years! I have never had a bad meal there. They are friendly and the food is good diner style food!

Visited August 2013

Guilford, Connecticut
“Maybe the pizza is good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had the eggplant parmesan and it was not very good. Too bready and not enough cheese for me. My husband got the pizza which was large and looked good. Sorry, not the best and not very friendly.

Visited August 2013
Salem, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

What a great place! My family stopped at Pat's while driving through Bethel on vacation and we loved the food. The atmosphere was really comfortable and the staff was super friendly.
We got a chance to meet the owners and they were very nice people.
I would highly recommend Pat's Pizza.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank P S
canada
“Good pizza.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The pizza was great. The salad could use some work though... I ordered a Greek salad and it came with iceberg lettuce, white onions and strips of ham (?!) laying on top of it...

Visited July 2013
Bangor, ME
“BIG TIME DISAPPOINTMENT”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We finished our family vacation in NH with a stop at Pat's Pizza. What a mistake, an expensive mistake! The onion rings were dripping in oil, the french fries barely warm, the food didn't come out together, the "hamburger" pizza was sausage in it's first life and if all that wasn't bad enough (we didn't complain) they brought it upon themselves to add the tip right in there for us! Two of the families were on a tight budget and my husband and I were going to pick up the tip and be very generous knowing we had 4 children in our group! This made for an awkward moment and we paid for young couples meal. The service wasn't worth what they took. Disappointed is an understatement.

• Visited June 2013