I could only remember a few negatives. Other than those it is a pretty decent hotel.
1) We are in a room that seems to share a door with the next door. It was so noisy that you can hear conversations and kids crying next door all the time. Luckily you would fell asleep no matter what after a day's skiing.
2) One of the bed mattress is so sagging.
3) The location: you need to drive several miles up mountain to get to the hotel. Some roads are quite steep. On foggy or snowing days, it could be a pain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Summit Resort at Sunday River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Summit Resort At Sunday River Bethel, Maine