“Mouth Watering French Toast”
Review of Crossroads Diner

Crossroads Diner
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American, Diner, Pizza
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We always look forward to breakfast here each year when we visit friends who live in town. Their french toast is the very best as are their egg dishes. Service is excellent, staff is warm and friendly. Our waiter this time was the oldest son of the owner. He did a great job and was so complimentary toward his family. They have tables as well as counter service. This is a great local diner with great food.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service...a must stop anytime you are near bethel Maine! Had the best cheesesteak followed by the absolute best coconut cream pie I've ever had! Everything including the bread is homemade and fresh!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Four of us enjoyed breakfast here recently and we all enjoyed our meals. Coffee was great and our waitress refilled often for us. We all had various different types of eggs with bacon and toast - all yummy. Homefries were pretty good too. I can't complain and thought it was a typical diner with typical food. If you're in the area it's a good place to eat a hearty meal.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Just had lunch today. Great haddock chowder & Fish Sandwich. Very clean. Great Service. I would recommend it highly for lunch.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I keep coming back to this place and I think I reviewed it in the past. This where you brush shoulders with the locals and eat a very decent Bkfast and good sandwishes for cheap. They bake their own bread and the raisin one is delicious. I had an omelet sandwish with veggies and it was really good and so was the Tuna melt. I tried their Hungry man bkfast many times in the past and it's always good (greasy but good). . The staff is friendly.