“Nice place and affordable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bethel Village Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bethel
Bethel Village Motel
Ranked #7 of 15 Bethel B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Nice place and affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Checked in for one night. Not much to choose in the area of you're looking for a cheap stay. I had a corner room, nice and clean. Towels were fluffy and comfortable bed. There is little to no wireless reception here so if you just want to drop out of the map for a while, this is a nice place

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
notchitup, Public Relations Manager at Bethel Village Motel, responded to this review, September 29, 2015
Hi folks, I'm Ruthie's webmaster. Just wanted to let you know that the Wi-Fi at Bethel Village Motel was upgraded to N-Protocol this past summer, and the reception is great!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

My last stay at Bethel Village Motel aka Ruthies! was in June 7th, 2014. . so my review is a little late. . but I have stayed at BVM no less than 4 times over the past 2 years as my son was a student at Gould Academy. For a Motel. . this place is pretty awesome. I love the simplicity of the place, the rooms are clean, spacious and even though you have a key to lock your room. . it's not necessary. Ruthie the owner is so very kind and has such a wonderful sense of humor. and is ready to greet you no matter what time you finally arrive!
Here are the following reasons I love staying at the BVM
1. Economical (the entire 2 years the price stayed the same)
2. Old School. ..make a reservation via email/phone and no deposit or prepaying for a cheaper rate!!!
3. Location, location, location; I park the rental and walk where ever it is that I need to go
4. Ruthie has a Boutique below the motel!!! and she has the BEST clearence sales ever!
5. Relaxed no fuss/drama free service! If you need something just ask!
6. Quaint, Cozy and most importantly CLEAN!!!

Room Tip: get the rooms next to the tables and chairs on the balcony. ..wonderful way to drink coffe and just...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Bar Harbor, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Second year in a row that we stop here on our way to Sunday River and we love the place. It's in a great village, Bethel, the motel is 30 seconds away from a convenience store and all the restaurants, the rooms are pristine and comfy, inn keepers/owners friendly and professional and care for their guests. Price is very competitive, it's all good and we always wish we could stay longer !

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Pierre F
Wennigsen, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Yesterday we locked for accomodation near the White Mountains and we found by chance Ruthie's Motel. We didn't know what we could expect, but it was much more than expected!
We got a very cosy, clean room. But that wasn't the point. The hosts, Ruthie and Kevin, made the one-night- stay unforgettable for us. He gave us some very good advice and she was so cute, everything we needed she had for us, it was really unbelievable.
Thank you for everything!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Gerlinde N
Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a clean, comfortable and great hotel. You cannot go wrong staying here - it is a great location to anywhere within Bethel as well as the surrounding areas. There are a couple of restaurant's and pubs within walking distance, a small grocery store just 2 buildings up, and easy access to the shops. My husband and I used Bethel as a "base camp" to the see the fall foliage. We were within a 2 hour drive to New Hampshire, we did the drive that took us along Route 17 to Rangeley Lakes, the Artist's Bridge was about 10 minutes away, Step Falls (Wight Brook), and Screw Auger Falls. Bethel Village Motel is a great location for all these locations and so much more.

Room Tip: Chose one of the rooms close to the road to get the additional windows.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Matt and Dee De... G
Monmouth, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was looking for an inexpensive place for my husband and I to stay within Bethel Village. As I was registered for the Maine State Triathlon, I was hoping for somewhere that would allow me to check out later than normal (without an ridiculously elevated fee) so that I could duck in for a shower after the race, before driving home at the end of the weekend. Bethel Village Motel fit the bill perfectly! It is within walking distance of several in-town restaurants, and the owner graciously allowed us to check out as late as 1pm (I think normal checkout is 11) with no added fee. We stayed in an end room on the 2nd floor and found it clean, cute, and nicely arranged. All of the 2nd floor rooms share a building-long deck with comfortable furniture for fresh-air lounging.. We only stayed 1 night, but I could definitely stay longer, and will definitely consider staying there again. We usually stay in B&B's when we travel, for both the friendly atmosphere and delicious food. We knew we'd be at the triathlon race during any breakfast a B&B would offer, which is why we inestigated motels and hotels instead. This worked out perfectly!

Room Tip: 2nd floor was great
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Waltham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

The hotel is in a great location in the center of town and it has a lot of charm. If you are looking for a resort the Bethel Inn is the place as the Bethel Village Motel is simple and affordable. It does have a nice porch as you can see from the picture. It is perfect for a weekend of skiing at Sunday River which is about 4.7 miles away

Room Tip: I like the room on the second floor by the street. That way it is a easy walk to my car on the stre...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethel
Royalty Inn
#10 of 15 in Bethel
The Inn at the Rostay
The Inn at the Rostay
#3 of 15 in Bethel

Been to Bethel Village Motel? Share your experiences!