“Simple and Tasty Food”

Sunset Grill
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
North Tonawanda, NY
“Simple and Tasty Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Not ideal to eat out when you are recovering from a virus, but we were on the road. My chicken noodle soup was appealing and clearly homemade, and husband enjoyed a hearty lunch. Although breakfast was formally over, the server took pity and procuded a muffin and jam off menu. Lots of points for that accommodation.

Community gathering place and many of the customers appeared to eat here often, and we could see why. Clean, reasonable prices, cheerful atmosphere, comfortable.

• Visited April 2013

Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,306 helpful votes
“Beer and burger after golf”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

After playing the Belgrade Golf Course, we stopped by for a burger and beer. Since we were served the beer quickly we did not care how long the burger took, but it was still warm by the time it hit the table. We were so busy exaggerating our golf game, time really didn't matter. Yes, the place was a little on the shoddy side, as some have mentioned, but it's really hard to screw up a beer and burger. I'd stop by again after a game....we're eating, not dining.

• Visited September 2012
Belgrade, ME
“Food, service ok”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I live in Belgrade and have been meaning for a while to go down to the Sunset Grill on a Sunday evening when the Pats are playing and have a beer and some dinner. We finally did that last night. I have to say, the service was slow and the food was only average. I have had lunch at the Grill before and thought the food was pretty good, but I wasn't impressed this time. We got the fried mushroom appetizer, which was good, but it was supposed to be Cajun flavored and it barely registered as spicy. I also ordered the veggie nachos as my main dish and I said no onions. It came with a ton of cheese, only half of which was melted, and there were onions on it but no jalapenos, which the menu said it was supposed to have. Would reconsider dining there next time, although it is definitely a good place to watch the game.

• Visited October 2012
Bethesda, Maryland
“Good local hangout”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Services is slooooow, but the food is always good. Simple food, but a wide selection. Just don't arrive starving and make sure you get your order in quickly.

Visited August 2012
Sewell, New Jersey
“Local Hotspot”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is typical pub food. Kitchen is slow but most who go here are well aware of that. Service is difficult to judge because of the kitchen issues. We still go several times each summer.

Visited September 2012