“Great Place To Vacation”
Review of Loon Ridge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belgrade
Loon Ridge
“Great Place To Vacation”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The owners of these cabins are extremely compassionate and helpful. They make you feel at home when staying here. Each cabin has their own gas grill, picnic table, utensils, dishes, cook wear, cleaning supplies, bedding, towels and washcloths, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, and so much more! They supplied us with an air conditioner in our room for when it got hot. You can fish right off the dock or bank or you can rent a kayak or canoe to float the stream or fish! Such a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank DanaCox

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Belgrade, Maine
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place has been totally renovated and is gorgeous now. Scenic waterway with a dock for the boat. Great fishing and the family that runs it is helpful and available. The cabins are air conditioned in the bedrooms with antique decorations and a really nice kitchenette. We will be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I went there, from Florida, this summer on a fishing trip. I looked at the web site and the place looked ok and I chose to make reservation. When I arrived it was nothing like I expected. WHAT A MISTAKE!

The “FULL KITCHEN” consisted of a small microwave and a hot plate. The shower stall was small and the bottom was rusted out, so the owner put a wood pallet with two rubber mats on the wood pallet to replace the bottom. No shower curtain, and outside the shower was the fuse box, so water could splash on it. When I tried to lie down in the bed, I looked like a hotdog in a roll; that is how soft the mattress was. I was bit by several spiders that were in the bed. Bugs on the counter, floor and in the garbage can. The owners need to learn how to clean, but when I looked into their home, it was just as dumpy as the cabins. I left that night and contacted the owner who said she "Would return my money" I never recieved the refund

I would not recommend this DUMP to anyone! Stay AWAY!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Joseph C
Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2011

A great getaway from Boston - the kids loved it - kayaking, swimming, fishing. The owners have a huge fire at night for sitting around, having fun, marshmallows....A great, affordable week. Can't wait to go back

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank HockeyDonna
Canton, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Abenakis All Season Camps is a beautiful, restful place, It is not far from the highway, restaurants, and shopping. The owners are wonderful, helpful people. Abenakis All Seasons Camps is a place to relax and do some kayaking. Just have fun. :)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kathy K
Pittston, Maine
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We have stayed here a few times year after year. The Owners go out of their way to make you comfortable as others have said & it is so peaceful. The cabins have a kitchenette which I enjoy as I love to cook even on vacation, but is also close enough to restaurants if you choose to eat out or shop. My favorite is the fishing, It's Great. I will return next year with my Grandchildren where I always feel safe with them. One time they had the pleasure of watching a moose swim across the stream. Great place for a Great time for all.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Judy M
Pepperell, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We stayed for a week and had a wonderful time. The owners go out of their way to make you comfortable and your stay more enjoyable. Cute, cozy and inexpensive summer cottages. The perfect summer getaway and the fish are always biting.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank dugaspat1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belgrade
Maple Hill Farm Inn
Hampton Inn Waterville
Hampton Inn Waterville
#1 of 6 in Waterville
Comfort Inn Civic Center

Been to Loon Ridge? Share your experiences!