I just spent the weekend in Cottage No. 39 at Colonial Gables - it was wonderful. The cottage has been completely renovated head to toe. It has air conditioning - not the loud window version but combined with its cottage wide system. The view is great from the porch - it's about 25 yards to the water. Flat screen TVs in the living room and each bedroom and a blue ray player. Clean as whistle - you could eat off the floor. Quiet - the way the cottages are set up you have privacy and there is very little noise from other cottages. There is also very little road noise - though I would recommend asking for a cottage as far down the hill (and close to the water) as possible. Beds were very comfortable. I was very pleasantly surprised and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine