Million dollar view and very friendly ladies up front. Beautiful gardens by the office, do not miss them. We would recomend the motel though, our cottage was very dated. and out porch was the worst out of the bunch. The shower was so small you could hardly turn around and it you dropped the soap you would have had to step out of it entirley. The beds were clean and comfy. Our view was so beautiful it made up for the cottage. Maybe the othere cottages were better, but I snuck a peak inside the motel and really wished that I could have had that room. I would have been happier. The price was good, location was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine