We recently stayed at the Colonial Gables Ocean Village and overall were satisfied with our stay. They have both motel rooms and cottages--we stayed in the motel. This is definitely an older property (probably 30 to 40 years old) but is maintained very well. The grounds are well kept and the view of the water is very nice. No breakfast is provided. Pick up one of the lodging discount books at a Maine visitors center for a nice savings. (Unfortunately we did not.) If you are looking for a Hilton, this is not the place but overall we were satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine