My husband and I spent one night here on our trip up the coast. Our room was beautiful. It had a great view of the ocean and had a balcony with 2 chairs. We could walk down to the water on the beautiful grassy yard in back. It has a restaurant attached and we received a coupon for a complimentary cocktail with dinner. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. It also had a mini fridge and microwave. My only suggestion would be to have someone monitoring the breakfast area. The eggs and sausage were cold when we got there. It was somewhat busy and the tables where not getting wiped down....sticky from syrup and covered with crumbs. Other than that, which could have been a fluke, we loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine